How are you guys doing?
I have a form which needs some additional file uploading codings. I need to upload file(s) into the server, and store it's record into the database. Very simple logic, and i've even provided you with the codes, and graphics, and pictures. You simply just need to include the "UPLOADING" section of the codes.
++ DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING, INCLUDING DATABASE. JUST INCLUDE THE CODES. ++
Below is my explaination step by step. Please read carefully.
1) User fill in the form. User can select "HDB" and "PRIVATE HOUSE" options, which will show different fields for them to choose.
2) User fill in the rest of the form.
3) User select whether this listing is a FEATURED listing or not. If not, will not show more upload pictures. If FEATURED, show more upload pictures.
4) User click submit
5) [url removed, login to view] page will captures all information, and dump them into the database.
Please do a few testing on it and check out the database. You will see the result. it's simple.
Here is where you come in.. Please read carefully.
1) Please write me the file uploading codes.
2) Restraint all uploaded pictures to 100kb. Anything more than that MUST prompt the user.
3) If user upload pictures when click submit, inside the database, under "picture1" field, please include the full path of the picture name. Example already inside database.
NOTE* The "69" in the example is the listingid. You need to create a folder in 'propertypics', name the same as the current listingid, then upload the picture inside this folder.
4) If user DID NOT upload pictures, please also creates folder with listingid, as mentioned above, then copy the provided "DEFAULT" pictures into this folder.
NOTE* which DEFAULT picture to copy?
i) if user selects "HDB", copy [url removed, login to view]
ii) if user selects "Private House", then "Apartment" or "Condo", then copy [url removed, login to view]
iii)if user selects "Priate House", then "TownHouse" or "Landed", then copy [url removed, login to view]
All pictures are provided for you.
5) If user selects "Yes" for 'Featured this listing", and provide pictures, please upload all 7 pictures. The uploading process is as above.
6) If user selects "Yes" for 'Featured this listing", and DID NOT provide pictures, please upload the DEFAULT pictures for the first picture field (picture1), and ignore the rest of the picture fields. The uploading process is as above.
As for payment of this uploading file code, please quote a reasonable amount. It's a relatively simple coding, and should not require much of your time.
I WILL ONLY PAY AFTER THE CODE WORKS IN MY COMPUTER AFTER TESTING, AND MY SERVER. Please understand, as i have many unhappy experiences with Freelancer.
Please read my testimonials. I have a few good ratings from others, so rest assure I will keep my words.
ALSO, FOR SINCERE PROGRAMMERS ONLY.. Do not bid if you don't even know anything about uploading files codes.
Please bid only if you are confident of completing it nicely. Will send you the codes after your bid is accepted.
For more queries, do not hesitate to PM me.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $55 for this job
I can do it easily, I am currently doing the same type of tasks, I read the description very carefully, and felt I can do it so I am giving a try on this.
Hello Sir/Madam, I have already done this kind of work earlier using ASP. Its a simple job to me. I'd require some more information in this regard. thanks