Thank you for your interest in our project. Please read the project guidelines completely before bidding. Please note that if your bid for this project is accepted you are also agreeing to the terms outlined below. If you do not agree to all terms, please do not bid.
Project involves customizing PortalApp ASP software created by Iatek ([url removed, login to view]). The goal of the project is to adapt the existing PortalApp software to meet our community and content management requirements. PortalApp documentation is attached as MS word file “portalapp system [url removed, login to view]”.
Project templates have been created for most of the tasks in this project.
Project tasks have been divided into 6 phases. Please see attached files: “[url removed, login to view]”, “[url removed, login to view]”, “[url removed, login to view]”, “[url removed, login to view]”, “[url removed, login to view]”, “[url removed, login to view]”.
Every bid must be accompanied by a timeline for each phase of the project. The cost for completing each phase of the project must also be included (price phases separately). Bid must be for all phases. Bids without pricing or timeline will not be considered.
The following terms will be applied to the project if your bid is accepted. By placing a bid you acknowledge that you have read and agree to abide by the terms listed below.
• The cost of each phase of the project will be paid only when all tasks of the phase are completed to our satisfaction. Under no circumstances will any phase be paid for until all tasks in the phase are completed to specification. Under no circumstances will payment be released for partially completed phases, even if the majority of tasks in the phase have been completed.
• We reserve the right to terminate contract work at any time. Please note that delays against the agreed upon timeline may result in contract termination.
• Questions regarding the tasks belonging to a particular phase must be clarified before the phase begins. Excessive requests for help once project work has started may be grounds for project termination.
• Phases must be completed sequentially (e.g. phase 1 then phase 2 ..3, etc). You may not begin work on the next phase of the project until you receive email confirmation from us.
• Initial development work may be done locally your own workstation/server, however the final product must be uploaded and functional on our development server before payment will be released. FTP access (without access to error logs) will be provided. Any necessary database modifications need to be applied to the development server database (MSSQL 2000) – we do not provide the tools to do this.
• Payment will be made through PayPal only – no exceptions.
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada $1276 teklif veriyor
we are the best team around, check pmb for demos and previous works.
we have gone through the [login to view URL] agree for your terms and [login to view URL] assure you best service with best [login to view URL] contact in PMB for furthur proceedings.
The budget provided for the project is just approx. Finaly it will be decided after knowing the actual requirement of the project. Give us an opportunity, we will provide you the best solution. Our employees come Daha Fazla
Hi, We was looking all documents we can do this jobs, but , you put too many contractual exigencies. Thanks
Technosoft Service is a highly professional software development company. Relying on our expertise and experience, we support our clients every step of the way in the web development,re-engineering, optimisation, and i Daha Fazla
We'll be able to finish the specified work phase by phase within 35 working days which includes user acceptance testing from your side. If a testing is pending for morethan 3 days from your side it will be considered Daha Fazla
Hi We are india's ISO 9001 company with good client [login to view URL] see Pm for work samples
Hi, we can do this project for you with atmost accuracy. Please check PM for details.
Dear Sir or Madam: Thank you for the opportunity to submit our proposal for your project. Please find all information relative to our skills and experience, project implementation, cost, and time estimates. We h Daha Fazla