I am looking for a top ASP/MySql coder to develop
live chat support.
Bid only if you:
- Fast movers no time to waste - DEMO is must.
- SERIOUS, fast respond and willing to do the customization as well!!!
- Daily communication and updtaes.
- know how to work with companies.
We are IT company that looking to outsource projects.
If you will perform this one good - you will be expecting some more projects. This is the second project that we are publishing in SL
MAX BID: $600 dont bid for more.
Timeline: 30 days
Payment will be according to our terms - for all our projects the that will be published
the budget is guaranteed.
Following is the list of features for the live support from the client:
He wants something similar to [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
Standard features includes:
1. Chat - for online support or sale
2. Email - for users inbox messages, and offline messages, inbox, outbox, sent items.
3. Lives Call – users will have the ability to do live calls.
4. Self service - this is the purpose of the IM.
Our biggest concerns are to be able to:
1. Monitor users as they enter our site and be able to easily view what they have done (pages they are traveling)
2. Be able to offer they live help with push help (pop up a offer for live help)
3. Must be able to have several different people at different locations be able to be "operators" - and be able to transfer user between operators if necessary. Number of operators should be "unlimited"
4. Eventually have the ability to do "Live Audio".
5. Be able to do "Co-Browse" - guide the person through the purchase process if necessary. My concern is the co-browse - they don't want to just IM - they want to be able to view the same screen that the customer is viewing. Check into this and let me know if you can do this and what it would take to integrate this function.
They were pretty specific that this had to be included to let me know. If you can do this - I will get the final specs and we can finalize the modules.
6. Grab all info from user - referring info - everything they did - along with their purchase info and create reports from that.
7. Basic operations and online support will have the "standard" features of 1on1 chat, private, public, offline messages, online messages and so on.
I want this in ASP with MS SQL back end. As of right now - I have one main customer that really wants this capability. Mybe we will need to place this on a separate web server and then be able to provide service to multiple clients from this location (could be different installs of program if necessary).
If all this sounds like what you can do - bid!
Dont try to sell me blah blah i am software engineer.
Show me examples of previous work.
Lower bids win!