I would like to create a new application using ASP classic (or ASP.net webforms, VB code).
No C#, no third party controls, no compiled objects.
This information is not complete but is sufficient to provide an estimate (times and costs).
Something could be added in progress, to improve usability and will be included in the project cost.
----- General info -----
The new portal/application must allows (after login):
- Admin to define users, personal data, registry, LOG.
- users to use the data provided by the administrator to create "worksheets" and assign to technical staff.
- technical staff to read the assigned tasks, fill some fields and attach files (unlimited), flag as "closed" a task. Then users must see the one that has just been closed (alert? popup?).
Browsers in use are Firefox and Chrome.
The new portal/application will work under IIS 10 (Windows).
----- Process info -----
One Admin only (using his own admin console).
Admin side, the portal must set few parameters like start/stop of service (for maintenance and nobody can access), users registry, tech registry, logs view, ...
Admin no access to the application but only environment configuration.
Users side (using front-end layout), he can:
- create a "work sheet" by choosing the parameters/registry created by the administrator,
- fill in some detail fields
- assign the worksheet to a technician
Where possible, all selections should be made using a pre-filled list.
Technician side, he can:
- retrieve/search the list of tasks assigned to him
- fill in some detail fields
- file upload (using drag & drop too) to server repository. Every type of file (.jpg, .xls, .doc, .dwg, ...);
Each kind of user can insert or read or modify or delete the data entered by him.
Each action must be recorded in a LOG table (Date-Time-Event-User), available only to the administrator
Application layout (icons, colors, template, logo image, ...) is included, must be proposed by you (there are many free templates you can use) and must be approved before start of coding task.
----- System and database -----
File uploaded must be written into Windows filesystem (take care about "direct link" written into the code).
"MS Access" DB is preferable (or you can use what you prefer BUT you have to export in .mdb the database file for our test). Access 97/2000.
Application will be tested and used into an Intranet.
The development of some Web service/API (ASP too) for remote management or for external application interaction
----- Costs and quality -----
Please pay attention on application performances.
Full documentation is mandatory (from config of environment until application management).
No upfront. No payment before successful completion of all tests. Source-code required for test
Unnecessary images, files, libraries, ... must be removed.
Please explain to me (in few words) the application security: a penetration test will be performed.
----- Timing -----
The project must be completed (development, test, bug fixing, deploy, re-works, ...) within 15 days from the start. Compliance with deadlines is very important.
Proposals from programmers who do several activities in parallel will not be accepted: the quality of work could be low.
Hello. I am a Certified PMP (Project Management Professional) & Scrum (Agile) Professional offering services as Full Stack Developer (Frontend & BackEnd), having hands-on experience of developing small, medium and ente Daha Fazla