I need someone to write an [url removed, login to view] config for the following please..
1. Gateways to connect inbound and outbound
2. Inbound Load balancing/Dispatcher to multiple asterisk servers for registered clients.
3. Outbound load balancing/Dispatcher to multiple asterisk servers for pstn calls.
3. Inbound DDI's from ITSP to either gateways or asterisk servers
4. Outbound dialplan via opensips-cp
5. Everything to go through opensips-cp
6. media proxy
7. Basic documentation of how it all fits together
What we have already.
Test opensips server with auth and reg to a2billing sip_buddies.
2 x asterisk servers
Test ITSP Connection
IP PBX Gateway
Opensips-cp setup for gateways and loadbalancing
Shouldnt be too difficult for an Opensips person. I'd like to test in lab environment to understand how it all works.
We have good experience in providing support for VOIP/SIP server, For you requirement we can provide you dedicated resource till your project gets statbility.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $610 for this job
VMware Partner ID:10406794 CCNA (Issued by CISCO) MCP (Issued by Microsoft Corporation) RHCE (Issued by Red Hat Corporation) We can do this [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view],