Need the following IP PBX with the features set up...
1. Our own interface that the customer can sign into their account with.
2. Our own interface dialler that the customer can submit to us an 11 digit number.
3. The Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) applies Conditional Routing on an "if" "then" basis... e.g. if the 4th digit of the number submitted is (e.g. 9) "then" route the call to department (e.g. Sales)... "if the 4th digit is (e.g.6) "then" route the call to department (e.g. Support).
4. The ACD applies the "Next Available Agent" routing technique that routes the call to the longest idle agent in the specified ([url removed, login to view]) department or if fully busy the next agent that becomes available.
5. The ACD implements 'Screen Pop' to deliver the NUMBER THE CUSTOMER SUBMITTED to the receiving agent computer screen simultaneously with the call.
Serious bids only please - if you don't understand what I have written here, then you don't know enough about IP PBX and ACD systems.
More work will follow setting up an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) based feature that will attach to the start of the above setup and allow customers to access their account through DTMF.
Thanks for invitation. It would be helpful if we can have discussion for better understanding of the flow. We would require linux server root ssh access to setup the things.
10 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1159$ teklif veriyor
Hello!, i have 20 years experience on programming plus 10 years experience in opensource telecom. Im dCAP certified and can help you on your requirements. Let me know if we can talk to clarify project. Thanks
hi,I can implement queue,campaign,agent, ACD, screen pop I am familar with asterisk,ealstix ,vicidal,goautodial ,AGI,php,and asterisk dialplan ,etc