I need someone who is skilled in asterisk and PBX in a Flash to be able to log into my system and create IVR scripts as well as just make my system perform up to what I'm sure it can do...I would like to use my system both for my small business as well as for my home, and I already have it up and running on Aterisx 1.6. Specifically I need someone who can:
1. suggest how to log into my system remotely through NAT or be able to supply scripts for me to enable
2. create IVR menus - I need 3 - one for home, one for business, and one custom - I will create the recordings locally
3. I already have a Vitelity trunk with 3 incoming lines - make sure that they are set up properly
4. I want my 1 incoming home line to have its own very simple menu response (just to keep out robo dialers)
5. Set up my ring groups so it dials out to respective cell phones (2 of them)
I am on vacation from the 27th through August 2nd but maybe we can achieve this prior to me leaving on Monday...but no big hurry. I'm hoping and thinking that this should be very simple.
Contact me if you want this done right. You can check my feedback and profile.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $130 for this job
Hi! Let us know if we can assist you in this project! Thanks
I provide Asterisk service to many small business and can do this for you.
Hi. I have 3+ years of experience with Asterisk PBX (stations with 500+ clients; 20+ realized projects) . It's an easy task for to do all you want.
What type of equipment are you running all this on? The vpn connection would be first.
I can develop this application within a few days. Also you can connect me any thing related to asterisk. I can make changes in the Source code of asterisk as well.
Security at first place. I can provide extraordinary login security measures. Look at private message I sent you.