I'm looking to implement FreePBX for my business. It's a smaller operation (2 locations) with only a few employees. Only 5 or 6 extensions are needed. I have installed and partially configured FreePBX on a web server and created a trunk for voip.ms. The system is partially working, but I cannot get my softphones to connect. I'm certain it's a port / firewall / permissions issue, but haven't been able to figure it out. I tested out Zulu since it comes prepackaged with FreePBX and has a free 2 seat license. (again only using this as a test) but the Zulu clients connect just fine. There is only 1 incoming phone number (DID), and I can receive calls just fine in FreePBX, but dialing out from Zulu does not work (it just rings and goes to FreePBX voicemail).
Here's a list of the main things I would like you to do:
- Create 5 extensions (i.e., 100/200/300/400/500)
- Incoming calls should be answered automatically by auto attendant with music on hold (I'll create a recording that says "please wait for assistance, someone will be right with you", then shortly thereafter "please continue to hold, or press 2 to leave a voicemail"). If nobody answers within 60 seconds, the call will be forwarded to my cell phone
- figure out the correct softphone configuration and confirm that calls can be sent and received by softphone (using whichever softphone supports the highest quality codecs)
- Ensure that FreePBX is configured to use the highest quality codecs available (limited by our [url removed, login to view] provider, of course)
- Harden FreePBX security
- Is it recommended to set up a VPN to connect to a remote FreePBX installation? If so, we'll need to configure OpenVPN as well (I know how to configure the OpenVPN client on computers, but not sure how the physical phones would know to use the VPN)
That's basically it for the moment.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Only high quality providers with lots of 5 star reviews will be considered!! If you have negative feedback and/or low feedback, please don't bother bidding.
NOTE: I was able to resolve several of the issues myself, and I removed several of the tasks from the original project - so this job just got quicker and easier. Please review the new task list and adjust your bids accordingly:
- I was able to figure out the problem with not being able to connect my softphones. It was just the wrong port setting in my client software. I can now make and receive calls to other extensions, but I cannot dial to an outside line (it just gives me a fast busy signal). I believe the outgoing trunk is set up correctly (based on the documentation provided by voip.ms), so I'm not sure what it could be. Being able to dial out is pretty important.
- Incoming calls should be answered automatically by auto attendant with music on hold while it rings all the phones. Ideally, the caller will be able to press a specific button at anytime while they are on hold to leave a voicemail, or if nobody answers the call within 45 seconds, the call will be forwarded to my cell phone. I'm not sure exactly what types of rules we can create so I'm flexible on how this part gets configured.
- I already installed and configured free2ban and responsive firewall (as part of the initial installation). Does that provide ample security? If not, what else would you recommend?
Thanks for reviewing the new description. I will choose a provider very soon!
Bu iş için 25 freelancer ortalamada $188 teklif veriyor
Hi I dont know if you still need help but you can talk with one of the TOP Asterisk FreePBX expert on this site, I would be more than glad to help you Relevant Skills and Experience Asterisk/FreePX/PHP MYSQL / Linux Daha Fazla
Hi there, I am a Senior VoIP engineer with robust telecom and asterisk experiences. Relevant Skills and Experience I've done over 100 setup around asterisk itself also fpbx and elastix. also will secure the server wit Daha Fazla
hello im a voip engineer with more than 7yr of expertise in the field i have worked with freepbx and asterisk since its begins, if you want to talk hit me on chat or skype: montana3601 Relevant Skills and Experience a Daha Fazla
Hello, I can meet all of your needs: Extensions, security, etc. I work with FreePBX daily and have more than 10 years of Asterisk experience. Please let me know if I may be of service. Thanks! Relevant Skills and Daha Fazla
Hello I can do this job for you. thank you Relevant Skills and Experience You can check my profile for similar and successful projects Proposed Milestones $155 USD - PBX config Can we chat about details?
I have been an asterisk, freepbx and Linux server expert for last 4 years. I am confident that I will be able to setup the FreePBX and complete the required configurations. Im ready to start today. Relevant Skills a Daha Fazla
Hi! I will configure your additional extensions, [login to view URL] as provider and the auto attendant. There are multiple things you can do with the auto attendant and a queue, it'd be great to chat about it. Relevant Skills an Daha Fazla
Hi. I'm a asterisk consultant with 9 years of hands on experience in installation & configuration of Asterisk applications like VICIdial, FreePBX, SIP devices, PRI/E1 card installation & Configuration, VoIP Trunk Confi Daha Fazla
I have done similar deployments before and am also using [login to view URL] for my home PBX. My bid is outside of your current budget, but these VOIP systems can be time consuming to setup/test/tune. Relevant Skills and Experie Daha Fazla
Hi, My name is Aqpandith, I have gone check your projects descriptions so I can do it perfectly. I have 5 years+ experience in C programming, Asterisk PBX, Software development, Software architecture, Java, .Net. Ski Daha Fazla
hello, i am an expert on asterisk and freepbx we can finish it in few hour. let's start . Relevant Skills and Experience expert on Voip technology and linux. I am handling several asterisk for my datacenter. I Daha Fazla
This can be done. Please contact me to discuss on this. Relevant Skills and Experience asterisk freeswitch voip webrtc Proposed Milestones $222 USD - project delivery
Hello. My name is Ilya. My main advantage - is certificate dCAP(Asterisk Professional) by Digium. Unfortunately I have no opinions, maybe you'll be the first to write a review. Relevant Skills and Experience Certific Daha Fazla
We did to our customers just you need to do. We are experts on Asterisk / FreePBX / Elastix / Firewall (Fail2Ban) / VPN. Relevant Skills and Experience We did to our customers just you need to do. We are experts Daha Fazla
Hello , I am Certified SSCA, Asterisk(dCAP), FreePBX Elastix professional. I can help you to complete your project quickly and robustly. Relevant Skills and Experience An astute IT/Telecom/VoIP/Network Professional wi Daha Fazla