We currently have installed and working a "LiveCD" version of SER. The LiveCD is using Slackware 9.1 Linux ([url removed, login to view]). However, it's rather old (ser [url removed, login to view]) and the Author chooses not to upgrade to latest versions nor provide any kind of support. The LiveCD provides PSTN access and Prepaid Billing, as well as a Web Interface. I've not been able to find anything like it on the net yet that provides the same functionality. The LiveCD has SER, Voice Mail, Conference, Billing, and Web Ser user and admin interface. However, it missing Mediaproxy and good NAT Handling.
Your job is to:
1. Examine the current LiveCD install, and record currently configuration for features and options included.
2. Install the LiveCD to the CentOS hard drive, so the CD is no longer required and will allow updates.
3. Update SER and other parts to current versions - Note: some modules have been deprecated ([url removed, login to view]). So changes will be required in script
4. Install Mediaproxy
5. Fix NAT handling of calls.
6. Install BIND and help me direct DNS correctly.
The goal is to duplicate the LiveCD install on CentOS PC hard drive. Update versions.
I have a CentOS box ready to go with everything installed. But accounting (billing) is not working correctly - ie: NAT, cron scripts, voicemail and billing flags all need help.
Please post any questions
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $270 teklif veriyor
I'm Asterisk specialist, if you want I can help you to switch to Asterisk (Asterisk works very well as media proxy, support transcoding between codecs, etc).
As i am persuing the same course on linux I think i would be pretty helpful in this project if given to me. I assure you of best services.