We are looking for Mobile and Desktop Dialer based on PJSIP, here are minimum requirements.
SIP Mobile Dialer:
1. P2P call support for internal communication.
2. Incoming VOIP call with ringing alert.
3. Last Call Duration remains in screen unless the dialer restart or another call.
4. Calls History with call duration.
5. Dialer can make call using mobile phone’s address book.
6. Support Hands free / Loud Speaker.
8. Emergency Exit any time (while calling or dialer standby mode).
9. Calling option in offline mode.
10. GSM Call alert while VoIP call running.
11. GSM Call receive while VoIP call running.
12. Balance Display (fetched from url by posting user ID)
15. Full Source Code
16. Compatible with all handsets Symbian S60 3rd edition
SIP Softphone Features:
1. Balance Display, call timer
2. Phone Book
3. Recent Calls (dialed and revived, missed calls)
4. PC to PC and pc to phone
5. User Management (save user information in encrypted form in flat file)
6. Hardcoded SIP server
7. Skin Support
8. Vista, windows 7 support
9. Codec support with selection (gsm, g711, g729, speex, ilbc)
10. DTMF support
11. Audio device selection wizard
12. In coming call alert
13. DND, Hold, Auto Answer
14. Call Transfer and forwarding
10 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 4100$ teklif veriyor
I have 15+ experience in c/c++ programming. Developed for mobile phones too. I had SIP based projects in developing high quality software switch (www.deverto.com).