Create an augmented reality Android app using ARCore which replaces detected QR codes with predefined static 2D (not 3D) images loaded from disk. The app should work in stereoscopic mode (ie, visible through a headset like Google Cardboard with the phone camera uncovered).
The app should use only ARCore / Sceneform and other open-source / free for commercial-use licenses. It should not use Unity. If there is a technical reason why you believe the requirements cannot be fulfilled without Unity – please discuss.
Other key features / points:
* There can be up to 520 different images which have to be recognized. This will need to be in a database as defined by Google itself.
* When viewed by the user, these images need to be replaced by corresponding images present in a “replacement image fileset”. Note that for the replacement images, it is simpler to read files straight from the file system – so that is acceptable for this project.
* However, there will be at least two different such filesets (and capability must be present to allow hundreds of such filesets).
* Switching between which fileset is to be shown is explained in the detailed notes.
* All 520 reference images, and two sets of replacement images will be provided. The number of images in the replacement filesets can be up to 20 (for common reference images), and up to 500 (for main reference images). It is not mandatory that the replacement filesets will contain 20 common or 500 main images.
(You MUST read Project - Augmented Reality Android app - [login to view URL] to get a clear idea of the scope of this project)
(Project - Augmented Reality Android app - v5 [login to view URL]: contains full-sized images shown in docx file)
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada $1624 teklif veriyor
I'm Unity(2D,3D) experienced Developer, I'd do your project as soon as possible, Check my profile for sure that I'll deliver your requirements.