We are a chemical processing plant who require conversion of hand-sketched piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) to be converted to 2D AutoCAD (AutoCAD P&ID).
This project is for the completion of 6 simple P&IDs (example attached) developed in AutoCAD from hand-sketched drawings. We would need the original .DWG files for future mods as well as PDF (monochrome) format.
P&IDs must be developed using best P&ID drafting practices and standards. Please use a suitable scale to be readable at A3 size (11 x 17).
We would also ideally require the full project set-up for all P&IDs including a standard title block with sections for equipment details, notes, holds, drawing revision, date, sign off and company logo (will be provided on winning the bid).
Provision of example P&IDs from previous work is required for bid to be accepted.
Potential for further work if done to the expected standard.
- Create standard P&IDs from hand-drawn sketches with full project set-up and title block completed
- Use of logical layers is required and must be consistent throughout all drawings.
- All drawings must be readable in 11 X 17 scale (A3 size).
- Deliver files in DWG & PDF.
- Ensure consistency and correct all errors in the sketches.
- Use of correct insulation specs and piping labels as per standard practice.
Bu iş için 83 freelancer ortalamada £388 teklif veriyor
Hello, I have very good hands in require conversion of hand-sketched piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) to be converted to 2D AutoCAD (AutoCAD P&ID). I have knowledge and experience in 3ds max, Maya, solidwo Daha Fazla