I need AutoHotKey script (with complete source code and permission to further change/enhance it - i love tinkering and learning) that will run on a Windows 7 64bit, within a virtualbox VM instance, and do the following:
1. periodically start every 23 hours
2. open webpage "[url removed, login to view]" and obtain "CURRENT DISTRIBUTION ENDS IN" timer. If timer has less than 10 seconds on clock, obtain the number of ETH tokens received in this round (number above "ETH Received"). If timer has more than 10 seconds, wait until it has less than 10 and repeat step 2
3. open webpage [url removed, login to view] and obtain price of EOS token in USD
4. open existing excel file
5. insert new line at line 2 (line 1 will be headers) and insert TIMER from step 2 into column 1, ETH tokens numebr from step 2 into column 2, and EOS token price from step 3 into column 3 of the same line.
6. send me email (direct smtp via gmail smtp server port 587 ssl - i will provide google user+pw) with first 11 lines from this excel
Idea is to obtain a number of received ETH tokens for EOS daily round, a few seconds before EOS daily rounds ends (and before daily counter is reset). This happens every 23 hours. Also keep in mind that clock in the virtual machine might not be _very_ exact.
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada €80 teklif veriyor
Hello, I can do this in autoit but the price is minimum 100, and can increase a lot more according to the difficulty Relevant Skills and Experience Years of experience in automation. Check my profile. Proposed Milest Daha Fazla
Dear client, After going through your requirements, I'm interested on your project, since I have done similar kind of job before. Please give me a response to discuss in detail. Regards, Sotiris L. Relevant Skills and Daha Fazla
I'm an expert when it comes to AutoHotkey or AutoIt programming :) Choose me and we can discuss anything in PM. Thank you. Relevant Skills and Experience AutoIt, AutoHotkey, automatization Proposed Milestone Daha Fazla
I can scrape this site data and import it into excel or google docs. Sending e-mails is easy in AHK. May not have the lowest bid, But I'm willing to bet my code is the most readable and reliable. Early AHK Excel wo Daha Fazla