Hi I want to launch in Ital(italian language only) a website similar with http://servicebidder.com.au. I want a clone of it in Italian language( i ll help you in traslating if you give me the text to being traslate)
This service must be a fast, simple and an innovative online service that puts you in touch with highly skilled people in your locality, so that you can get a quality job at right price. All you are required to do is submit a form detailing your requirements and service providers registered with us will provide a formal quote on-line. You have the choice of choosing the price and people that suit your requirements.
It is that simple, no need to walk around, no need to waste time and no need to waste petrol. Registration is free for both: customers and providers.
From the provider side (for example an electrician) the registration is completly [url removed, login to view] he need to do is register himself, this requires he to fill out some details in relation to himself and his business.
Once that is done, he is ready to quote on jobs listed in the ServiceBidder database.
NOTE : he is not required to transfer any funds during registration:
He can decide how to being payed choosing it in the registration process beetween two different options:
A)Subscription method : This is fixed payment for the duration of the subscription period and should be paid before he can offer any bids. With this method, as soon as he offer a bid for a job, the party requesting the service will be given provider contact details and he can negotiate directly with them. He can place as many bids as he want while his subscription is valid. The subscription may be renewed anytime online or changed with the other option.
B) Percentage method : This is a pay as you go method, he can place as many bids as he want for the listed jobs but he will only be given the contact details of the requesting party after he have accepted to do the job, during the acceptance process ServiceBidder will request a percentage payment of the quote given by you. He will need to ensure there are enough funds in your account to receive the contact details.
During the registration process a provider can choose one of these options: Percentage method or Subscription method
After registrated the provider can quote a job posted on the website in this way :
1) Go to the "List Jobs" page(from the home page and updated in real time and browse through the jobs list.
2) If there is a job that fits his skill set then he can submit a quote.
3) The person submitting the job has visibilty of all the quotes given against their job, they can then choose the quote they are happy with.
4) Once a quote has been accepted you will be put in touch with the client
The payment method is Paypal. A provider must provide his paypal account during the registration process. He have also to upload a picture of himself if he want.
If he want to become a premium Provider he have to pay a fee during the registration process or after in his personal admin area.
Every provider must receive an email with the new project posted on my website that match with the skills of him (during the registration process he have to select which are his skills).
From the customer side all that a customer have to do is register for free. This requires he to fill out some details in relation to himself. Once that is done, he is ready to submit jobs at our web-site.
To submit a job from the customer side:
1) Go to the "Submit Job" page and enter in the details of his requirements. Remember the more information he give, the easier it is to quote.
2) Registered Service Providers will see his job listed on ServiceBidder on real time and they will be able to give a [url removed, login to view] receive in real time an email for every new project that matches his skills and cities.
3) Once a quote has been accepted he will be put in touch with the Service Provider to carry out the job.
If the job is urgent he can post a premium ad paying a fee for each one.
If you ahve more questions please ask me.
[url removed, login to view]