• Assist in application design and architecture.
• Work closely with the US based team.
• Contribute to the specification and transition to development of unit, system, integration, stress and user acceptance testing.
• Design to performance requirements in an effort to ensure that all applications are highly scalable and can support high volumes of traffic.
• Anticipate and resolve technical problems and solve difficult challenges with only occasional need for technical assistance from others.
• Recommend and promote new technologies and best practices to enable us to better support our customers.
• Recommend tools and utilities for design, development, testing and management of mobile and web based applications.
What we need from you:
* 3+ years of experience in BlackBerry, preferably in RIM BlackBerry SDK 4.3 to 5.0 to build native applications.
* 1+ years of experience in Java/J2ME is highly desirable
* Additional knowledge of Android or iPhone SDK knowledge is a bonus.
* Have an ability to set milestones and goals and be able to drive yourself to meet them.
* Hands on experience in using XML and JSON parsers, Web Services, Mobile Browsers, UI and component frameworks
* Experience in mobile UI development preferably in social applications. Have an interest in maximizing User Experience (UX)
* Proficiency in multi threaded, highly responsive mobile applications. Exposure to network/socket programming on devices.
* Experience in full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
* Knowledge of source revision control CVS or SVN and bug tracking Bugzilla or JIRA tools.
* Clear verbal and written communication skills so you can communicate directly with international customers.
10 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 3590$ teklif veriyor
I know all things which you required and i need as per your company rule if i am selected.I have more than one year coding experience in liferay and blackberry.