A boardgame for the blackberry platform compatible with latest blackberry handsets;
1. Dice rolling (using trackball or trackpad or shaking if possible)
2. Movement of pieces across a board
3. Game rules such as preventing pieces from moving and sending them to a particular location on the board. See section on Ludo in both links below for description of game rules.
4. Play against computer or multiplayers using same Blackberry device (Optional - linking multiple devices via IR or Wi-Fi or BlueTooth)
5. Area for advert banners to be posted by our sponsors. Dynamic flash advert possibly or still image. Consider that screen sizes vary among various models of blackberry handsets.
[url removed, login to view](board_game)
[url removed, login to view]
Application to be downloaded from a website directly to Blackberry or to user’s PC and then onto Blackberry. File size should be minimal.
On launching application, user is presented with options for New Game, Continue Saved Game or Instructions.
On launching new game, play commences. On exiting games, the game is automatically saved for continuation later.
Ability to exit and save game.
At completion of game, appropriate message to say player has won or lost.