We have a major metaverse project needing to be built and linked up. We'll need help from the Unity and Blockchain side to write the smart contracts, DAO's and a few other blockchain functions for the game, as well as the actual game itself, and game mechanics.
Looking for experienced Unity and Solidity/Blockchain developers.
Considering per hour, or even token allocation, or even equity as part of the project.
- Blockchain-based game in Unity, playable on the web
- Sandbox interface in Unity
- Playable avatars
- DAO's control towns, regions, and sectors
- Developing in-game NFT marketplace
Prefered using easy onboarding via Arkane/Venly service, to make it cross chain as much as possible.
Basic Game Details:
This will start out as ONE metaverse, and then extend into other worlds once the game begins to kick off. The game consists of a finite map, created in Unity Sandbox, that consists of multiple sectors/regions that are themed to a given main in game avatar. These sectors are controlled by IN GAME MINI DAO's, that require users to own land in the game to vote and propose items to the in-game 'Avatar' to manage the sector. Full details will be unlocked after the NDA/IP is signed.
Players will be able to:
* Own land
* Create their own avatar (preferably using [login to view URL] to make it cross-metaverse)
* Buy avatar items that they can attach to their avatar in-game from the NFT marketplace
* Buy in-game assets (such as shovels, custom blocks, wall art, etc) from the NFT Marketplace
* Buy land in the game, so they can build their own experience in the sector of their choice
* Be able to create the custom game art and game assets for sale on the NFT marketplace to other users
* Be able to participate in quests and player drive content
* Be able to participate in World-V-World metaverse sector takeovers
* Be able to participate in Duels/PVP between players
* Be able to participate in World PVE to explore, navigate the world, and visit other sectors
* Be able to buy from in game market and NPC's, unique items, and food items, etc that the players need to survive
Think of this as metaverse meets Minecraft meets civilizations type game.
More details about the game, game mechanics and what is needed for the initial demo, will be provided once the signed NDA and IP are completed.