I am looking for a good writer to write articles on tea (black, green) (especially Darjeeling Tea). The writer should be able to research topics and keywords and send articles to me daily. I can give $1.1/500 words. I want only those article writers, who can give me quality, plagiarism free and error free articles. Please understand, that I am very concerned about the quality, so if you do not have perfect English, please do not take the pains of bidding. Location is no problem, however you must promise to not 'dissappear' after granting the project.
- Must be able to write perfectly in US English and pay attention to grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Writer should have excellent research skills in order to be able to write on the topics
- Articles must be at least 500 words each (excluding article title)
- Article should be well titled and SEO ready
- Article should contain required keywords (we will provide the keywords for you)
- No spelling or grammatical mistakes
- Articles must be thoroughly researched, written manually, sound natural, be easy to read.
- I will own the full copyright once I purchase articles from you
- Each and every article should pass copyscape tests.
- Must be 100% unique, no rewrites
- Articles must be submitted on time
Please bid only if
1) You are absoluetely fluent in English
2) Know what content writing is (plagiarism, importance of timely delivery, keywords usage etc.)
Payment every friday via paypal.
Bu iş için 5 freelancer ortalamada $38 teklif veriyor
I am a tea drinker so I would love to write about something I enjoy. I am sending you an article sample via private message. Thanks for your consideration!
sir though i am new here.. i can provide u purely informative articles which will be very understanding for all kinds of viewers.. i can give you 2such articles a day.. plz consider me...
hello, i am new in here, but i have experience on writing about tea, i can search through journal or scientific resource so the article have a very unique content base on scientific report.
Members of our team come from a family of tea planters in India (Assam)and hence we feel we are the right choice for you.
Enthusiastic researcher and willing for hands-on approach for both objective and subjective view on the article.