Marketing firm seeking an up-to-date, professional, and talented writer or field expert to write poll questions for a website. Polls will need to be engaging, interesting, and ultimately stimulate a response from website visitors.
Should be interested in 1 or 2 of the following categories to write for:
• News (Breaking News, Politics, People, Headlines, Boston)
• Marketplace (Economy, Products & Brands, Personal Finances, Work Life, Technology)
• Entertainment (Movies, Celebrity, Television, Music, Book, Video Games, Comedy)
• Lifestyle (Food, Outdoors, Travel, Pets, Family Life, College Life, Style & Fashion)
• Sports (Football, Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Olympic/Other, Tennis, Golf)
If interested, please indicate 2 categories (News, Marketplace, Entertainment, Lifestyle, or Sports) to apply for and provide two sample poll questions for each category chosen.
Upon qualifying for the position, compensation will ultimately be $1 per poll after the approval of the firm’s website facilitation team. The process is simple - the writer sends the polls to the firm for approval. At least 80% of submitted polls must be approved to receive compensation. If the team does not approve at least 80% of the polls, the firm will ask that the rejected questions be re-written before compensation. There will be both an opportunity for more poll writing assignments as well as bonuses if the writer’s questions are responded to well on the website.
An example poll that we have used in the Marketplace category is:
Which of the following is the biggest consumer product breakthrough of the last 10/15 years?
-Single Serving Coffee Maker