Writer needed to rewrite existing and write new articles for a marketing e-newsletter. Articles must be original workds and should be approximately 500 words each.
Articles to be rewritten include:
- Should Facebook be the Face of Your Business/Organization?
- Do I Really Need a Website?
- Marketing Your Business in a Down Economy
- Can I Have Your Business Card?
New article topics include:
- 5 Free and Cheap Marketing Tips for Your Business
- Is Your Website Producing Results?
- Why You Need an E-Mail List
- 10 Things All Websites Should Have
- Marketing 101: Where Do I Start
- Does Your Marketing Get Results?
- How to Use Your Website to Generate Revenue
- How to Turn Visitors Into Customers
- The Right Domain Name Makes a Difference
Articles should be written in a professional manner, but should also be conversational (not academic). These are tips for real business owners, so they need to be succint and informative.
They should also stress the importance of professional graphic & web design; and color printing.
Rewrites also apply to article titles--looking for titles that will be good email subject lines for the e-newsletter.