A very good day to all freelancers. I am looking for few medical writers preferably with medical or life science background and excellent command over English. The job will involve writing articles, summarizing peer-reviewed articles, academic writing, blogs and contents; all on medical and life science topics. Some ghostwriting will also be expected from the successful candidates. Followings are the terms and conditions:
- I will have the copyright of all written materials;
- deadline must be maintained;
- Payment will be subject to acceptance of the written materials;
- to be accepted, all written materials must be 100% plagiarism free as well as free of grammatical mistakes and spelling errors;
- plagiarism will result in instant termination of contract without payment and will be reported; and
- I will pay up to US$ 0.7 per 100 words.
Please apply - ONLY IF YOU AGREE WITH THE CONDITIONS - with a sample of your writing (need not to be full article; 200-250 words will suffice). Please mention in your bid the compensation you expect per 100 words.
Interestingly, I got a response in just 10 seconds after the project was posted. Are bots bidding! Please, write 'Jack fruit' at the beginning of your bid.
JACK FRUIT: I have helped international physicians, researchers, etc. via freelancer.com successfully in the past. I received delightful correspondence from these persons complimenting my work and promising they woul Daha Fazla
6 freelancers are bidding on average $94 for this job
"Jack Fruit" Hello, I am a nutritionist and medical writer. I have a postgraduate formation in Obesity and cardiovascular risk factors (Diabetes, High blood pressure, High blood cholesterol, Metabolic syndrome) and Daha Fazla
(Jack fruit) Hi, what topics will be asked? All the best, Milan
Jack fruit. I am interested to find out more on this post.