Ghost writer needed to rewrite existing and write new 500-word articles for a marketing e-newsletter (30 articles total, 28 topics listed below. Rewrites also apply to article titles (will need teaser/summary and good email subject lines for each article).
Articles should be written in a professional manner, but should also be conversational (not academic). These are tips for real business owners, so they need to be succinct and practical. You must cite research and attention-grabbing facts to validate assertions.
* Articles must be original works (will check for plagiarism)
* 25% payment will be provided up front with 75% at the completion of the job and any requested revisions or rewrites (maximum 2 revisions per article).
* Bids submitted without at least 2 relevant work samples will be ignored.
Articles to be rewritten include:
1. Should Facebook be the Face of Your Business/Organization?
2. Do I Really Need a Website?
3. Marketing Your Business in a Down Economy
4. Can I Have Your Business Card?
New article topics include:
5. 5 Free and Cheap Marketing Resources
6. Is Paperless Marketing Effective?
7. Why People Trash Your Flyers
8. Tips for Working with a Graphic Designer
9. Promotions that Work
10. Why Free Can Cost You More
11. What to Look for in a Commercial Printer
12. Your Logo: The Cornerstone of Your Business Image
13. Low Cost Ways to Look Like a Fortune 500 Company
14. Is Your Competition Profiting from Your Mistakes?
15. I Just Spent 4 Hours Trying to Get this Link to Work…When You Need a Web Designer
16. Is Your Website Turning People Away?
17. Smart E-Mail List Building
18. Are Search Engines Ignoring Your Website?
19. 10 Things All Websites Should Have
20. Turn Your Website into a Money Maker
21. [url removed, login to view]: How to Drive Traffic to Your Website
22. Who’s Visiting Your Website Anyway?
23. Turn Website Visitors Into Customers
24. The Right Domain Name Makes a Difference
25. To Blog or Not to Blog?
26. Advice on Choosing the Right Website Designer
27. Top 6 Small Business Website Mistakes
28. Does Your Email Make You Look Amateur?