The project is currently on github including templates, scripts, DB and all the files necessary for the site to work perfectly on your workstation.
Here's what you'll have to do:
- Recover the site on Github. I will add you as a collaborator if I choose to work with you.
- You will have to make sure that the site works perfectly on your workstation. I'll help you get it working if you're having trouble. You may need to modify a few configuration files to make it work.
- The site currently works in French and English, so you will have to make sure to work on the 2 directory of templates.
- You must make the site responsible for operation on desktop, tablet and mobile, in both languages. The design may / should be completely different from now, but you will have to keep the same functionality.
- All the templates to convert are in the templates / fr and templates / en directories. There are more than 200 in each directory. The adm section and adm_ directory do not have to be converted.
- PHP and JS scripts will probably have to be modified for the site to work properly with the new responsive templates, so you will have to be comfortable with PHP and Smarty programming.
- It is important that the end result should be a fully functional site on your workstation and mine.
- At the start, you must show me the model you recommend and publish your changes as you go on GitHub so that I can follow the progress and request changes if necessary.
If the collaboration between us 2 is good and you do a good job and I am satisfied, I have other work and other sites to do.
You must tell me if you are comfortable with my request and all of the points listed. I also want you to make me a price for this request.