We are looking for a native English speaker to produce some content for publication both on and off of our website which is an online English grammar checker.
The content would be about the benefits of using proper English grammar, and the use of an online grammar checker to improve and correct your grammar.
It is crucial that the content is gramatically correct and that the English language used is clear, concise and intelligible to a wide range of audiences from those learning English to those who are proficient in the language.
In conclusion, we need:
* A content writer who is a native (ideally UK) English speaker.
* Evidence of previous experience in English content creation, and ideally some references from previous employers for this type of project.
* Two articles, both around 600 words long.
* One article of around 1300 words long
* One blog post, around 600 words long.
* One Wikipedia entry, around 500 words long.
* One press release, around 650 words long.
All material submitted must contain ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE CONTENT (no copying and pasting please), the subject matter for all material is English Grammar, and the use of an online grammar checker to help correct your grammar.
All content MUST be gramatically correct, be spelt correctly, and be in a form of English that those with all levels of English competence can comprehend (i.e a plain English style).
No florid academic English please, we would prefer a light and simple journalistic style.
We would like the articles within 7 days.
We will NOT accept applications from individuals that are resident in countries other that the UK or USA.
Please do not waste your time or ours by applying for this project if cannot fulfil these criteria!
We have some pre-existing articles written by a non native English speaker for the above purpose that may be used to give some idea of the type of content that is required.
We have similar work in the pipeline and we tend to re-use our best freelancers.