We are hiring a writer to develop a weekly blog about all-terrain vehicles. This is a long-term telecommuting position. Blog topics are
the writer's responsibility.
I need a writer who can give me personal stories, how-to tips and commentary on current events (like races, athletes, trails, laws, etc.). Something that people enjoy reading and will share with friends. Pay is monthly on a flat fee per-post.
* Must be an ATV/offroad enthusiast
* Currently involved in sports/recreational ATV use
* Awareness of current related news, trends, etc.
* Excellent grammar and spelling
* Responsible and deadline-oriented
* Must be able to generate unique content - no copying of others' work
* Four blogs per month, if possible
Other valuable skills:
* SEO integration of specific keywords
* Ability to provide one's own photos and/or videos
* Resume and link to writing samples
1 freelancer is bidding on average $297 for this job
My goal is to provide high-quality translation services in an ethical, courteous, and timely manner.