Our company is not registered for collecting Value Added Tax (VAT). The reason is that our sales figures within the EU (including Ireland) is below a certain threshhold.
Our accountant has asked for us to break down our sales figures of 2013 to give the following sales by region:
* Rest of the European Union
* Rest of the World
The accountant has provided a summary spreadsheet of all sales for 2013.
This project will take several steps:
* Classify one-off sales in PayPal mentioned in the spreadsheet
* Work with me to classify sales through 2Checkout (I can run an export)
* Work with me to classify sales through FastSpring (I can run an export)
* Work with me to classify CD Baby sales (I believe this is all US, since that company is the US, even though they sell worldwide)