British Favourites Phase 3
British Favourites: Summary requirement is to walk through all steps/tutorials to complete so that store ready to go live and trade.
Phase 3 Requirements:
1) Set up email accounts within Big Commerce:
Need this set up to allow us to send email from these ID’s and also we need these to allow us to set up a Paypal business Account.
4) Set up Social 2 shop ( Facebook page link ) as per BC tutorials. ( we have a British Favourites facebook page set up just not linked or products in it )
Need to set up and intergrate shipping zones as per tutorials if needed. Our plan is to follow a competitor model and display on a page ( prices to ship to destinations )…so may need to set up a separate page on the website called “ Shipping Charges “
5) Under tools move domain to “ [url removed, login to view]
The BF domain is registered with [url removed, login to view] and we wish to keep there but think the domain needs to point to Big commerce servers.
Crazy Domains UN : amanda_prince4@[url removed, login to view]
6) Optimise website look and feel, test viewable on tablets/smart phones and in main browsers.
7) SSL certification
8) Optimise store for SEO ( again there is a tutorial on BC )
9) Intergrate paypal as the payment method ( you can do this after 1 is complete then we can register for Paypal and supply details of account for you to intergrate.
10) We will supply a further 75-100 products to be loaded, you will need to load with description and weight ( supplied ) with Google images ( free from watermarks ). Products will be in categories for ease.
11) Social media integration ( use built in functions ) ie Facebook, Twitter links ( see tutorial ) British favourites linked to British favourites facebook a/c and twitter a/c.
12) Run through all tutorials and make site live and in WWW as the finished product.
Would like to be completed by 1st week of May if possible.