Hi, we do need some advice and a design layout concept for a European kitchen. This means all measurements of the floor plan provided are in cm or m not yard or inches. The concept should incorporate home owner being a hobby cook i.e spends quite some time in the kitchen.
- To use the available space to the optimum,
- Develop a layout concept for a “stylish, live-in kitchen i.e. not just for cooking, but also to feel comfortable in the kitchen as an extension to the living area”,
- The kitchen itself should easily provide ample space for 2 persons, up to a maximum of 4 – after all utilities are installed,
- Actual dinning will mostly be done in the living room, but a “snack area” would be welcome,
- Utilities to be considered i.e a must for the design layout of the kitchen are:
i) 4 burner stove incl. oven (electric or gas driven)
ii) Working surface for food preparation
iii) Storage space for cutlery / dishes / pots/ pans/ glassware/ food storage
iv) Refrigerator and freezer (preferable in one unit)
v) Dish washing basin (preferable 2 basins as a unit)
Electricity outlets / natural gas connection / water supply and drains will/ can be adjusted, this means these do not have to be considered for the design concept.
Floor plan as attached to this project offer.
Successful bidder will provide first a rough design and upon approval forward the design in full detail!
29 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 147$ teklif veriyor
involved in the production of furniture and custom kitchens. I'm used to considering the peculiarities of the premises. I can get the job done quickly and cheaply
Please go to [url removed, login to view] for more details and portfolio. [url removed, login to view] for a .pdf of the floor area I think you are looking for. Thanks, Randy Visco