We are a small start up that manufactures stand alone shipping container dwellings that or sold and shipped to a US market. We seek a firm or agency (not an individual) to create a design for a stand alone shipping container apartment prototype for the US market. Manufacturing will likely occur in Ukraine. Unit will be shipped to the US, where final installation will occur. Preference will be given to a firm familiar with the adaptive reuse of shipping containers for dwellings, or with experience designing for manufacturing environments (instead of on site construction). Familiarity of the International Building Code a huge plus. Ability to have technical conversations in English a must - plus if firm also has ability to communicate in Ukrainian, Georgian, or Russian.
GENERAL PROJECT REQUIREMENTS:
- Architect should involve a structural engineer and shipping consultant in the design process (we need to reduce stress and strain to avoid damage during shipping).
- Architect should be involved in (supervise) manufacturing process of the first prototype.
- Should indicate Material cost of each component (windows, doors, finishing, etc).
- Should use International Building Code (IBC).
mobile construction for an easy transportation on a platform and installing without foundation.
- Working heating, ventilation, air conditioning , water and sewage systems.
- 20 ft shipping container unit.
- Exterior finishing (cladding) should be customizable.
- Screw on? Snap on? Panels hung from the roof line?
- Min R Value of 13, R-21 desirable.
- Give clients tiered options within set dimensions of the wall.
- High quality finish materials (all surfaces must be durable and safe), including:
- Cabinetry will be 100% wood - no MDF (pre-installed).
- Wood flooring, with adequate thickness to be refinished (pre-installed).
- No drywall will be used. Panel system, shiplap, or some other finish material with acceptable seams that is paintable (pre-installed).
- White paintable panels system for ceiling, gaps might be opportunities for strip lighting (pre-installed).
- Sink (no garbage disposal)
- Plenty of electrical outlets sandwiched in the backsplash between the countertop and the windows.
- Spaces for: Microwave + convection oven vent hood (over range), Hole for 2 burner Electric Range / Cooktop (flush surface), Under Counter Refrigerator w/ Freezer, One of the under counter cabinets has hook-ups for a single unit Washer / Dryer - removable shelf, so having a W/D is optional, Appliances not included, but we will recommend specific models. Appliance cavities well considered for a wide range of economic US standard appliances.
- Extension of the kitchen counter to have a desk space (can also be a fold up counter extension to be only some of the time.
- Also lots of outlets for computer, monitor, devices, printer, etc.
- Bathroom (on one of the ends).
- Sliding barn door for entrance.
- Shower with enclosure.
- Wall mount sink.
- Exhaust fan to exterior.
- Sofa with Murphy Bed. This is custom designed for the space (matching materials). It is similar to the Oslo 173, Nuovoliola 10, Penelope Sofa, Ito. [url removed, login to view]
- Matching modular storage that can be repositioned into a few layout options.
- Mini-Split unit suitable for both heating and cooling a 150sf space.
- Sub-floor heating optional (depending on geographic market).
- Electric On Demand Hot Water Heater.
- All glazing to be at least double paned.
- Operable windows are a mix of Side Hung and Top Hung.
- All LED, several down lights in the main space.
- Under cabinet & vanity lighting
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $1750 teklif veriyor
Hi Im Rodolfo Pereira from Engerd Projects. We are able to develop your project. Please, visit my profile with past jobs and 100% of positive recommendations!! Contact me to discuss more your project!! Tk Daha Fazla
Hi, I would love to build an awesome working relationship with you by my Expertise, Honesty, Sincerity and Hard Work.:) Thanks Amit Relevant Skills and Experience I Have More Than 5 Year Plus experience in 3ds Max, M Daha Fazla