The objective of the project is to ensure that all emails sent using the domains defined on my server do arrive the recipient, as right now (not beeing blacklisted at all) some of them are rejected due to the server configuration.
I have a dedicated server running debian 6, and managed by Parallels Plesk [url removed, login to view] with static IP. Several domains are hosted in this server. Some of them using google apps for work, and some others the qMail server that Plesk provides. Webmail used in these cases is the Horde one, provided by plesk. All DNS tables of all the domains are managed through Plesk.
I need some Plesk and bulk emaiilng expert that:
1- Request me for all the necessary information from plesk (DNS tables definition, mail server configuration files, or whatever else awarded developer feels is needed).
2- Write down a report with the necessary actions to do in the server (using plesk or console) so all the domains (qmail and apps for works ones):
- - 1- do have the in-addr.arpa. entry in DNS table.
- - 2- do have the correct spf txt record in DNS table.
- - 3- do fit the DMARC and DKIM requisites.
- - 4- do have correctly configured the webemail and mail server.
- - 5- do implement all the rest of necessary configuration so the objective of the project is met.
and also write down the guidance to send email in any of these cases, and ensure all the security anti-spam measures are met:
- - 1- using webmail
- - 2- using email client (mainly outlook)
- - 3- sending emails from the server hosted web pages using, for example, PHPMailer. (registrations forms in a web page, for example, that send email confirmation to the user).