We are a rapidly growing agric and agric-manufacturing organisation that needs to formalise and document all our organisational processes and procedures. Our core business is the manufacture of poultry feed, with other factories for the processing soybeans and manufacturing high-quality maize flour. We are backward integrated into commodity storage and commercial farming.
The roll/need is that of a business analyst/ procedure writer that can identify and articulate into a list, the processes in the company. Followed by the development, filing and training of the employees.
The need that we as a company have, can be further defined in the following steps:
1) Identify and create a comprehensive list of all business process and procedures across the organisation including those that are currently being followed, those that are immediately required and those that will be required as the company grows or matures. These will likely be categorised by department and subcategorised by team or business unit. For example, the Warehousing and Logistics Department will have procedures that relate to the department as a whole, then procedures that relate specifically to the units within the warehousing department, such as input storage management, stock level control, pest management etc. This list will be created through consultation with all executives and heads of departments of the company.
2) Prioritise this procedure list, identifying the order in which the procedures will be documented or developed i.e. the most important procedures that the company requires to support consistency within its current operations to support growth and efficiency now, will be developed first.
3) Determine and agree the draft, review, approve cycle and identify and determine the review teams for each process or procedure. The individuals within the organisation that will sit with and review the developed procedure and sign off on the procedure once documented or created.
4) Review, update or overhaul the procedure documentation format, creating a standard template for all procedure documents.
5) Determine how the procedures will be stored so that they can easily be searched and retrieved, while also ensuring access control based on authority or management level within the company.
6) Begin the development of the procedures through a cycle of draft, review, re-engineer:
- Ensure the procedures are simple and can be understood by the reader for which it is intended
- Develop the procedure in line with what is desired or required, rather than what may be happening now.
7) Load these to the procedure repository to create the company’s procedure manual and set appropriate access control
8) Perform the required training to ensure that employees are aware and understand the processes and procedures, the support documents, the people or teams involved in the process and where to find the information should they need.
Our long term intention is to fill this position permanently, however in the interim, we seek a freelancer to drive this work stream for a period of 12 months.
The project is further articulated in the attached document.
Bu iş için 17 freelancer ortalamada $27/saat teklif veriyor
Hello Project Owner, Hi, I'm experienced executive with more than 20+ years' exposure to different sectors, from professional services, manufacturing, sales & distribution, currently acting as international management Daha Fazla
I can provide support in documenting As-Is, documenting the current and future procedures in story format and managing them through Sprints, and provide Agile training to the team