- Gather qualitative data on baseball fans through a variety of research methodologies, including usability testing, contextual inquiries, concept testing, diary studies, surveys, heuristic evaluations, persona development, and task analyses
- Create data visualizations and dashboards to communicate results to stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, content strategy, engineering and marketing.
- Some to 3 years of professional or academic experience, with demonstrable examples
- Experience working with large-scale datasets in mixed-method studies
- Knowledge of qualitative and user-centered design methods