The primary focus of this position will be to write and develop highly impressive proposals, website content, social media content, internal and external written communications, and other responses to opportunities in the fields of aviation, healthcare, and business services. Audiences will include potential and existing customers, business partners, industry professionals, and candidates for recruitment. Additional tasks may include writing and editing content for technical white papers, conference papers, presentations, and communication outreach.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Writes, re-writes, and edits business proposals, business technical reports, papers, articles, and other technical materials which involve the latest concepts, developments around expertise of the company.
• Reviews technical documents for organization, clarity, effective English, logical development, style, and consistency with organizational policy, and rewrites major portions of technical material to ensure that information is presented in a meaningful way.
• Works closely with subject-matter specialists to assist them in revising their work for publication.
• Resolves problems and negotiates differences arising in terms of technical content, final formatting, and data presentation.
• Develops and applies quality assurance criteria, procedures, and policies for technical documents and works collaboratively with coworkers and customers throughout this process. Coordinates with teammates, staff, and vendor experts to review submissions, validate processes, propose improvements, and ensure overall quality of published documentation.
• Coordinates review of draft and final written products with appropriate stakeholders.
• Must be creative and possess excellent communication skills, be organized, have ability to articulate technical concepts and messages.
• Must be able to suggest multiple outline options and to iteratively refine content to tailor content for intended audience.
• Must be comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment, interacting at many organizational levels, and must be both team-oriented and performance-oriented.
• 2 or more years of experience writing and editing business and/or technical documents or 2 or more years of experience developing substantive and winning proposals or submissions within multi-stakeholder communities for competitive review and selection.
• Ability to transform technical information into a compelling narrative highlighting the business benefits.
• Intermediate to Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Project, and Excel, Adobe Acrobat
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing, or related discipline
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada ₱44545 teklif veriyor
Dear Employer, Are you searching for impressive content for your website that helps you to drive more traffic to your website? Than hopefully you have arrived at the perfect proposal for this job as we have been servi Daha Fazla