This project is to be a research assistant for developing one (1) article.
1. Can read and write technical English well.
2. Strong C background
3. Background in optimizing for individual processors a plus
4. Understanding of compiler internals a plus
5. Access to PowerPC machine (Linux or OSX) a plus
6. Access to Linux x86 machine a plus
* Review topic and notes
* Write article drafts, make adjustments based on feedback
* Write and/or review small code snippets for inclusion in article
NOTE: This project will require a lot of communication (via email).
Dear Prospect We can assign a Research Assistant for a period of 20 days. Sincerely Francena url: perteksoft
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $61 teklif veriyor
Hi, I know x86 assembly and have a Linux x86 machine. I have 25 years of programming experience, what I don't have is too much spare time, but you already know all that, right? :-)
I am a linux Kernel Programmer. And have implemented Research Concepts like Process Migration. I can very well provide you good quality work. Rest is on you to decide.
Hello! We are small russian programmers [url removed, login to view] we've got a cool low-level programmer. He wrote a lisp compiler. And he know a lot of things. It' s a good deal for You! Best reagards. Eugene
I have 20 years experience as a software developer. I am located in Long Island, NY
Hi, jsut let me know something more about this. Will do that for you and for your full satisfaction also!! Thanks
I have more than 12 years of C/C++ programming experience. The amount of days is a gross estimate as I dont know enough details of the project. But I assure that you will get high quality on everything you ask. Best re Daha Fazla
experienced compiler developer with 5+ years of experience in linux/c based programming.