This project is to review five (5) existing articles.
1. Can read and write technical English well.
2. Strong C background
3. Background in optimizing for individual processors a plus
4. Understanding of compiler internals a plus
Review technical articles.
1. Read these articles,
2. Send comments directly (via email):
- What is not clear
- What is missing
- What is interesting or not interesting
- What additional material do you think belongs in the article?
- What kind of examples would you like to see?
- What is further explanation needed?
- What specific details would improve it?
11 freelancers are bidding on average $69 for this job
i am a computer science lecturer in a college. i am interested in this project. please send me information about the article or some sample articles. regards.
I have more than 15 years of C++ programming experience. Besides, I have written a couple of articles about programming topics. I am sure that you will be satisfied with the quality of my job. Just try me.