(1) We need to develop a real time data feed architecture from server till client for based client, desk top frontend client, mobile clients & APIs like as shown as [url removed, login to view] and you can also look up [url removed, login to view] for us for the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) markets. Please go through both these websites carefully. See the videos and demos to see what we are looking for. Also visit our website for assessing what we do as of now>> [url removed, login to view] .
(2) We are planning to start initially with the F&O (Futures & options) markets of the NSE (National Stock Exchange ) of India and then expanding as we move ahead. This data feed is already landing on our servers through a leased line. This server along with the entire network is well managed by a well known data centre in Mumbai.
(3) This raw data which is flowing to my server needs software to run at all levels. I wish to get the ProRealTime or the Meta Trader Architecture setup for this F&O data feed and to establish all modules required for the data to run efficiently at the desktop frontend client,web client, Mobile & Smartphone end. The Web services and APIs would also form part of the architecture. Backfill or Historical data should also be smoothly extractable to the client.
(4) The data which comes from NSE needs to be downloaded and decompressed (LZO) on the server, saved and sorted in databases on the server and then sent to the client, in real time. No data delay more than 1 sec is acceptable and no data loss is acceptable.
(5)I also need to export the data using DDE / or other methods to import it into Amibroker, Metastock and other Technical Analysis software. Know how of this is available and assistance would be provided for this. However, designers who can import to various technical analysis software would be preferred. >> [url removed, login to view];section=software
(6) Please bid only if you are sure of handling this and/or have handled a similar project earlier. The designers must have at least a basic knowledge of the working of the Futures and Options in the NSE of India. The project needs to be completed within 1 month maximum, form the date of beginning.
The Mobile & Smartphone client is not a must requirement as of now but is preferable. This project could also be taken up subsequently. We need to get the desktop client and / or webclient for sure along with the entire server architecture.
I woud also like to add here that this project was earlier given to a software company which somehow did a very shabby work. They had however done using Java, the receiving of data, decompressing it and pushing it into SQL. They were unable to organise the data and the flow of data from the server to the client was extremely poor. A template to start with though is therefore available as the work done is available. We though need to incorporate Push Technology in Real time (something like http://www.ape-project.org/en/ or better) and obtain a really fast (zero delay) method to ensure that the data remains in real time when it goes down to 1000s of clients.