Here the idea. I need a wirelles controlled lamp. The lamp should be controlled by a PC but wireless. My image are : PC will send data through serial port and then to a (maybe DTMF) transmitter. Then, maybe 10 meters away there is a receiver that receives the data, and pass the data to a microcontroller. The microcontroller then sends on or off condition (based to the incoming data) to a relay and finally to a lamp (100 – 250V/25 watt). There are only 2 conditions for lamp to control: turning it on and off.
I need :
1. the hardware design (only the design, I don’t ask you to make a complete final hardware, and you must provide a comprehensive explanation about the hardware. I can’t receive a poor design),
2. the user interface program in PC (with delphi, C/C++ or VB) that control the lamp to turn on or off, with source code included.
3. a flash program that will be burned to appropriate microcontroller (usually in C or Basic).
4. No limitation about baudrate and frequency that used, it’s up to you (you must explain why you use this baudrate and this frequency. It’s one of criteria to make your design better than others)
5. I want to reach a distance about 10 – 100 meters between TX and Rx. More than 100 m is OK, but less than 10 m is worse.
6. The design must be simple... but powerfull (can take all of function I ask).
With those specifications, can I get a good communication without antenas, or maybe a little antenas? Because in the future, I will use it to control my mini robot. Thanks for your suggestions :)
That’s all. Happy bid