Here the idea. I need a wirelles controlled lamp. The lamp should be controlled by a PC but wireless. My image are : PC will send data through serial port and then to a (maybe DTMF) transmitter. Then, maybe 10 meters away there is a receiver that receives the data, and pass the data to a microcontroller. The microcontroller then sends on or off condition (based to the incoming data) to a relay and finally to a lamp (100 – 250V/25 watt). There are only 2 conditions for lamp to control: turning it on and off.
I need :
1. the hardware design (only the design, I don’t ask you to make a complete final hardware, and you must provide a comprehensive explanation about the hardware. I can’t receive a poor design),
2. the user interface program in PC (with delphi, C/C++ or VB) that control the lamp to turn on or off, with source code included.
3. a flash program that will be burned to appropriate microcontroller (usually in C or Basic).
4. No limitation about baudrate and frequency that used, it’s up to you (you must explain why you use this baudrate and this frequency. It’s one of criteria to make your design better than others)
5. I want to reach a distance about 10 – 100 meters between TX and Rx. More than 100 m is OK, but less than 10 m is worse.
6. The design must be simple... but powerfull (can take all of function I ask).
With those specifications, can I get a good communication without antenas, or maybe a little antenas? Because in the future, I will use it to control my mini robot. Thanks for your suggestions :)
That’s all. Happy bid
12 freelancers are bidding on average $141 for this job
I'm highly experienced in hardware and software design. Please see my PM.
Dear Customer, I'm an electronics engineer. I have worked with microcontrollers before (AVR/PIC). I have joined robocon egypt(if you know about it). Robocon it's a contest that is made every year for robots to compete Daha Fazla
No problem. This design is very simple. Any problem if I use the 900MHz Industrial Scientific and Medical (ISM) band ?
Hi,I have done similar project.I have done it using DTMF decoder instead of microcontroller.I have integrated FM transmitter with DTMF tone generator with PC to control more than 10 lamps by assigning 4 digit unique co Daha Fazla
GOOD QUALITY WORK WITH INTIME DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT . 100% GUARANTEED OF HIGH QUALITY PROFESSIONAL WORK, AS WE ARE THE EXPERTISE IN JAVA/J2EE , JSP , EJB, ASP,PHP,Flash,Banner design,Website design, STRUTS FRAME WORK Daha Fazla
we have a team of Electronics Engineers, who are expertised in the field of wireless embedded systems. we have developed many such products consisting of microcontrollers and wireless [url removed, login to view] forward for your Daha Fazla
I can do it using PiC microcontroller with standard RF transmitter/reciever [url removed, login to view] is usefull for upgradation of your project
I will provide you a design using Microcontroller and commercial wireless transceivers with a range of 250 (well above 100 m when using indoors). Microcontroller code in C and the PC application in either C/C++ or VB. Daha Fazla