I need to develop a c++ youtube player but don't have time to do so.
I created a MFC project that has basic frame (see attachment). It can be compiled in VS2008.
If you compile and run it, you will see a shockwave control, play, pause and next button and a status bar that shows how long current video has been played and its total length.
I added a few youtube urls in the source code.
Here is a user scenario that i will test when i look at your completed project:
1. Open the software
2. click play button. it should play the first video in the "urls" vector, [url removed, login to view]
3. I let this video to be played until it reaches the end. At this point, it should automaticall start to play the next video.
4. while 2nd video is being played, i click next, and it will start to play 1st video. (think of loop)
5. while playing any video, pressing the "pause" button ON THE DIALOG should pause the video. It should show the exact same behavior as if i clicked on "play" button ON YOUTUBE PLAYER.
6. If "repeat" is checked, it should continue to play all videos. After playing the last video, it should go to 1st video and play.
7. The progress status bar should display accurately how much of video is played so far.
1. Communication between this software and youtube should be done through activescript (i believe)
2. The "urls" vector can contain any number of videos, each with arbitrary length. It does not have to be 2 videos.
3. You should not use additional swf file. Use Youtube Player.
4. This software should work with any computer that has flash player 10 installed from adobe website. (Does not require separate DLLs in the same folder)
A MFC project that meet above requirements.