Build a Class that will send/receive a file between two PDAs.
1) open dialog to user to select a (*.pdb) file from the root directory of the storage card.
2) send this file to the root directory of the storage card of another PDA. There should be a receiving program on this end.
3) transfer should happen with bluetooth, TCP/IP, or IrDA -- which ever is available.
4) this should work between 2 Palm OS PDAs, 2 PocketPCs or from any Palm to any PocketPC.
5) it is ok to have two seperate pieces of code for PPC and Palm
--> Palm OS 4.x and above - in code warrior 9.2
--> PocketPC 2003 and above - in eVC++ 4.0 MFC