Operating System Symbian 9.1
The Objective is to develop a programme that will reside on Nokia and Ericsson mobile phones running Symbian 9.1 for all intense and purposes the programme is a least cost routing application.
The program needs to work as follows:
When the Mobile owner either dials longhand or selects a speed dial the application needs to analyse the number being dialled, if the number meets the criteria of being prefixed with 00 or + then the program should act as follows:
1) Determine if the number dialled is within the owners domicile territory (i.e. if the domicile territory is 44 then 0044 and +44 calls should be ignored and allowed to connect in the normal fashion
2) If the number dialled falls outside of the domicile territory then proceed to 3
3) Prefix the number with a local access number
4) Pause (for a period to be determined)
5) Drop the 00 or + and send all subsequent digits via DTMF (The owner should not be able to hear the DTMF digits being sent)
6) The owner needs to have a simple way of activating and deactivating the application.
7) The Application also needs to analyse and function in the same way for redialled calls
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $3233 teklif veriyor
we have done a lot of projects on symbian platform. Please check pmb.
Wide experience of programming on Java for mobile phones (J2ME - MIDP-1, MIDP-2).
I have good command on C/C++ and JAVA. I can do better then anyone else. I wait only to sign contract
We saw your company's profile and found that you may be looking for some Company like ours. We as Tycom Solutions have expertise in Series 60 application design and J2mE application and game designing. WE also have hug Daha Fazla
I have expertise in database engineering, working with a large IT firm in London. I am presently a Sr. Program Manager. I have implemented such large telecom applications. Please see PMB for more information.