Operating System Symbian 9.1
The Objective is to develop a programme that will reside on Nokia and Ericsson mobile phones running Symbian 9.1 for all intense and purposes the programme is a least cost routing application.
The program needs to work as follows:
When the Mobile owner either dials longhand or selects a speed dial the application needs to analyse the number being dialled, if the number meets the criteria of being prefixed with 00 or + then the program should act as follows:
1) Determine if the number dialled is within the owners domicile territory (i.e. if the domicile territory is 44 then 0044 and +44 calls should be ignored and allowed to connect in the normal fashion
2) If the number dialled falls outside of the domicile territory then proceed to 3
3) Prefix the number with a local access number
4) Pause (for a period to be determined)
5) Drop the 00 or + and send all subsequent digits via DTMF (The owner should not be able to hear the DTMF digits being sent)
6) The owner needs to have a simple way of activating and deactivating the application.
7) The Application also needs to analyse and function in the same way for redialled calls
6 freelancers are bidding on average $3233 for this job
I have expertise in database engineering, working with a large IT firm in London. I am presently a Sr. Program Manager. I have implemented such large telecom applications. Please see PMB for more information.