The application’s purpose is to enable its user to record a series of sentences and save the audio to a file in a convenient manner with the least number of manual interactions
1. Upon start up, the program load [url removed, login to view]
2. The program finds the first available line (not prepended with *) and displays the sentence in the Text area.
3. User, using a mouse, press and hold Record/Finish (or hold down Ctrl button) to start recording the sound via microphone attached to computer soundcard.
4. User release mouse button (or release Ctrl button) to stop Recording
5. The recorded sound is automatically played back after 2 seconds (determined by the checkbox )
6. User can press Play button (or press C key) to play the sound
7. If unsatisfied with the sound, user can go back to step 3 to record again
8. If satisfied with the sound, user can press save (or V) to save the sound to disk (using the filename determined by the second part of the data line in [url removed, login to view]
9. Go back to step 2
For more information see attached file
13 freelancers are bidding on average $69 for this job
Dear, Sir. Please check my completed projects. I've done very similar project using Java not so long ago. Project will be delivered to you excatly in time
Analysis and Design - 2 Days Coding and Testing - 2 Days After completion of the project the delivery will be made as soon as possible. A free maintenance shall be given for three months or so.