Operating System Symbian 9.5
The Objective is to develop a program that will reside on Nokia and Ericsson mobile phones running Symbian 9.x for all intense and purposes the program is a least cost routing application.
The program needs to work as follows:
When the Mobile owner either dials longhand or selects a speed dial the application needs to analyse the number being dialed, if the number meets the criteria of being prefixed with 1 then the program should act as follows:
1) Determine if the number dialed is within the owners domicile territory (i.e. if the domicile territory is the same area code exemple 212 xxx-yyyy calls should be ignored and allowed to connect in the normal fashion
2) If the number dialled falls outside of the domicile territory then proceed to 3
3) Prefix the number with a local access number
4) Pause (for a period to be determined)
5) Send all subsequent digits via DTMF (The owner should not be able to hear the DTMF digits being sent)
6) The owner needs to have a simple way of activating and deactivating the application.
7) The Application also needs to analyse and function in the same way for redialled calls
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1343 for this job
Hi, Please check PMB for bid details. Regards Rohan
We can do it! Last work: "GPS tracking", "Call Loger" (here, we worked with the call and created a convenient turning on and turning off). We have smart phones all versions Symbian 9.X, for testing. Please read the Daha Fazla
Hi, I have got experience in Symbian C++ and ASD certified. Contact Me.