The following is details of a project Im looking at doing.
I am looking for ideas on how to achieve these goals and costs.
What is the site to do?
1) Host precedent MS Word merge documents for different areas of law e.g.
Circuit Court General,
High Court General
District Court General
Family Circuit Court
Family High Court
2) Each of the above folders is to contain a blank data file for the particular area which can be completed on line to be merged on line with the precedent documents or completed and saved to the users own PC for future merging with the on-line precedents.
3) Allow completion of data files on line to be merged with precedent merge documents
4) Allow the merged documents to be either:
-Amended/added to online or
-Saved on users own PC once merged for amendment and printing later.
-Printed off from the web page once merged.
5) Allow storage of merged documents to Folders on line which can then only be accessed by password and are therefore not available for public viewing.
TYPE OF PRECEDENTS
- Single precedents
- Precedent sets.
Single precedents i.e. Deeds, documents etc.
Precedent Sets - i.e application for ad interim transfer; application for judgment in the office; Will contain all documents required for such matters including letters etc.
Basically an online word merge application.
Any ideas please?