Currently have minimal source with applet that does Sobel processing. I am interested in bids for small pieces of the project.
So far, I have corners detected.
1. I need a better GUI than what I have, to hopefully work under KDE. It should allow one to select a file and save the image data as an array inside a main program.
2. I need an algorithm for image segmentation - reads in an image in RGB format and outputs an array of objects, each object should be the pixels coordinates in the boundary around the individual image.
3. I need a search algorithm that takes in two arrays from the image segmentation step, and from the offset, determines absolute x, y, and z.
4. I need a pathfinding routine that takes the objects, which are now in 3d coordinate form (x, y, z - relative to the midpoint between the two images) and outputs an array of paths (each path being a list of starting and ending coordinate pairs).
5. I need an efficiency analyzer - takes the paths and determines which ones are easiest in terms of least turning required.
These steps may have to be done in order. I am interested in paying programmers to do this, but will release all under an open source project at SourceForge. Therefore, understandable code is paramount. Documentation as far as the logic of the algorithm before each function needs to be there. I can only afford small jobs each month, please bid by the numbers.
I am willing to do the GUI part here, you can see my profile.
Bu iş için 5 freelancer ortalamada $202 teklif veriyor
I would like to try accept your tasks. Can I process GUI part? I'm experienced in Linux development, including GUI (Qt or native KDE libs)
I would like to discuss item 2 (I need an algorithm for image segmentation - reads in an image in RGB format and outputs an array of objects, each object should be the pixels coordinates in the boundary around the indi Daha Fazla
I can make all non-gui part very fast. GUI will slow down me for some time (need to learn KDE dev). ICQ 314848323