I'm looking for an experienced developer that can write an application that will spider search engine results pages. In other words, here's what I need:
1. Write an executable that will take the most "applicable" keywords that will be provided in a database, and search Google, Yahoo, and MSN for the most applicable search results. Once these results are determined then your code should spider through these search results pages and collect URLs so they can be stored in the database for future use.
2. After the executable is finished, hten I will want get a Windows Service version of this executable. In other words, I want a Windows Service that does the exact same thing that the executable does.
I will provide detailed step-by-step instructions on how to do all of this work. In addition, I will be available to answer any questions that you may have. But, I will also test everything very thoroughly to ensure that all business logic is followed.
This could be a fun and exciting project for the right developer which also offers the potential for future work. So, for those developers that bid on this project I would like for you to briefly answer the following questions:
1. How much experience do you with C#?
2. How much experience do you have with writing code that spiders search engine results - more specifically - Googel, Yahoo, and MSN search engine results so as to capture URL data.
3. How much experience do you have with writing stable and safe Windows Services?
If you don't answer these questions, then I will have no choice but to assume that you don't have the right kind of experience and you won't be considered for this project.
Thank you for your time and good luck to you...
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $100 teklif veriyor
Hi, here are the answers to your questions: 1. I've 3 years of C# develpoment and about 7 years of programming. 2. Recently I've made an internet statistic tool that shows site position in the search engines(google,y Daha Fazla
please see pmb for details.i have exp. of parsing XML in .NET and [login to view URL] a lot of exper. in SQL SERVER .give one chance and i will proove myself.