What i require is an Image reader.
Also known as an OCR. the program needs to be able to read images both letters and numbers, in random spots in random places with random distortion and rotation(no more then 90 degres).
The accuracy needs to be in the ballpark of 40+%
and no lower then 10% accuracy rating.
I have a bunch of source code, from other open source projects. i can turn all that over to you for help, and or assistance.
Neural networks are a good way to complete something like this. i have full source code for this aswell.
i have code to map everything out in binary, and also convert said images to 1 bit per 1 pixel images.
so there is some sort of a base to provide an example if anything for you.
Image base for this project is attached to this post.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3. Full source code must be revealed to the buyer.
4. The program must be in a stable .dll format.
5. Accuracy of said OCR needs to be no less then 10% accurate. said accuracy precentage is bassed off a scale of "10" not "100" "total tries" to form an accurate representation of "accuracy" of said OCR solution.
6. Full documentation of the OCR must be present, with atleast usage of said complete "OCR.DLL".
7. The attached zip file of the initial project includes the image types that are required to be read by the OCR.
[url removed, login to view] from the OCR DLL must be in a readable text format.
9. OCR is Optical Charicter Recoginition and is the basics for Computer Vision and reading of image's.
10. A demonstration of the completed work must be delivered to me, VIA e-mail or Instant Messaging service.
MS Windows platform.
Prefered to be developed in C++
DOT NET is ok aswell
MUST not be written in VB6