Asterisk/ VoIP/ SIP/Telecom/ C++/ c#/ 3G/ expert team needed to develop a simple and tiny windows .NET 3.5 & c# based SIP/ h323 Voice and Video IP PBX from scratch. No using of any open source or commercial licensed code please.
- Desired features can be found here: [url removed, login to view] and support for at least h264-video, and g729, gsm for audio.
- support for P2P-SIP.
- Design should be modular. (I find Yate design crisp and modular.)
- Installer size shouldn't be more than 1mb.
- Focus on this software to be telephony pbx and audio/ video conferencing bridge.
- WCF, WPF, Sync, Linq, WF and other .NET 3.5 based technology to be used where needed.
- Support for SMS, Fax, Voicemail, answering machine detection, and ivr.
- Innovative and easy to use outbound and inbound call routing module.
- Admin or user UI in [url removed, login to view] or xbap or silverlight that can be benchmarked to asterisknow UI.
- Should support most of major SIP/ H323 audio & video device or software.
- Support 1000 user calling.
- Use of XML where ever possible.
- Support for APIs for extending of functionalities by development of more modules, (eg., support for more protocols & codecs or support for outlook express).
- We will test the system by carrying out HD video conferencing between 2 participants through popular SIP/ h323 video softphone.
This is one of the many, many projects. If you do a good and quick job with this one, there's no stopping and end. A lot of work will come you way.
Let me know in case of any queries.