I need a video hook driver with the following outline:
- full source/full rights
- Language: c# or c++ (projects for Microsoft visual studio 2003)
- works on Windows 2000, windows XP, Windows 2003 Server and
Windows Vista beta1
- The driver should be a part of our remote control system and will
enable us to capture the screen in a faster way.
- Driver hooks the system and acts like a graphics card
(not just a simple screenshot)
- The driver provides a interface to get a screenshot
(image of the full screen or part (rect) of it)
- You'll have to provide a client app which pulls the
image out of the driver and displays it on a form.
The image is update every .1 seconds.
- working Driver and Source
- working Client and Source
- working installation routine for driver
- working de-installation routine for driver
- documentation and/or well documented source
We are C/C++ programmers with lot of experience in audio/video signal processing, also with knowledge of driver and networking protocols implementation.