I would like a custom image tool.
1) User finds an image, and drops it into the tool list.
2) user clicks "Go", and tool processes image.
1) Read JPG, GIF, BPM, (Maybe others) and converts this image into JPEG.
2) Tool keeps aspect ratio of image and fits it into a 600 x 450 (black) background.
3) Tool will compress the image so it is less than 50KB. - (Maybe we can have a choice with this from a menu)
4) Tool will save this image into a folder it creates on the desctop, called CDT Images, or something.
The end result will be any image is converted to 600x450 *.JPG less than 50kb in size.
Hi, pick me and you'll get the job done! This image processing task is quite simple. I would also make a demo if you want to. Let me know if ur interested.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $67 for this job
I can perform this task for you quickly and cheaply. See PM for details.
Hello Sir. I can write such image tool using C# 2.0. Regards Zend Certified Engineer Vladimir Kuznetsov.
I would do it in Delphi. I've done several such programs in Delphi including the tool which allows to load photos by drag'n'drop rotate them and automaticaly resize them by smooth resize algorithm (similiar to Photosho Daha Fazla
Hi, as a long term software developer (> 15 years) I'm very interested to create this tool. I'm available, so I can start on a very short notice. I'll deliver high quality and tested software. Because I'm using a R Daha Fazla
I have great experience in image processing, 2D3D graphics, and I can do this project simply and quickly.
Hi, I can do this, tools will be support many graphical formats. I'll do this in MS Visual C++ 2005