1) Simple Scheduling for Dental Office w/Multiple Drs. (Set up Drs at install)
2) Recall Function - Secretary Selects an Appt from Today, Right Clicks, Goes to "Recall Remind" - This adds that appt to a recall list, to be called in X months (Reminded in X Months (X Setup on Install, Preferences))
3) Online and Offline Backup option. Online option through FTP. Offline through simple Database backup to file.
3A) Ability to import / reload from Database
1) Allow each Dr. To set Hours and Days of Week of Operation
2) Allow for "Vacation" Knockout scheduling for individual Drs
3) Secretary takes: First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Notes --> Appt Info
4) Allow for Change, Move, Delete, Need to Reschedule (Puts on a need to be rescheduled List)
5) Ability to right click on appt, and schedule additional (1, or more) appts for that patient
6) Ability to add multiple family members to one appt. (Sarah Jones + Michael, Sally)
1) Secretary right clicks on appt, selects "Recall" (also Button somehwere on GUI) and instantly the patient is added to the recall list, 6 months from that day.
2) Recall Listing Views - List patients due to be recalled in the next 3 weeks, 2 weeks, 1 weeks, overdue, overdue by 1+ weeks, Overdue by 3+weeks.
3) Recall List option to add note when right clicking
Online Backup Function:
1) User sets FTP, time, and frequency of online backup
2) User sets file location, time, and frequency of local backup
3) Both backups keep 10 files from each of last 10 days, then erases oldest to be replaced by the newest
4) Ability to backup on demand
5) Ability to reload on demand, and choose date to reload from.
Program Windows / Views:
1) Calendar View:
Today, This Week, This Month, Side Bar w/Small view of this month, and next two months just dates. (Like small calendar in outlook)
2) Appointment Setup View
Time & Date (preselected from double Clicking time on calendar, but alterable), Patient First Name, Last Name, Phone, Additional First Names of family Members (one field), Notes
3) Recall View
Described in recall section
4) Backup - Described in section
-Access DB, no SQL Servers or Flat File system
-I OWN RESALE RIGHTS & Need source code in case I want to modify
It should be easy, ask questions, keep COSTS LOW!!!!
4 freelancers are bidding on average $98 for this job
Hello, I am new in GAF, so I have no reviews for the moment, but I have enough experience with Ms Access database and Visual Basic (last 7 years). I am interested in undertaking your project. Thank you for consid Daha Fazla
hi, I can do this easily. I had done a Scheduler for a medical project so i have the required expertise. Contact me. Regards
HI I am josh from technophile system please check your pm for our detailed project proposal.